Layout Instructions (All measurements are in inches)
- 1 sheet plain textured 12×12 cardstock
- Selection of patterned papers.
- Letter stickers & embellishments
- Ice Blue chalk ink pad (Cat’s Eye)
- Journaling Pen
- Photo 7×5
- Double sided tape
- Choose your photo, print & crop as required. Ink the edges of the plain cardstock with the chalk ink.
- Mat the photo onto a piece of striped patterned paper (5½ x 7½). Note the direction of the stripes! Ink the edges with the chalk ink.
- Cut a wide strip of coordinating green circles paper (12×3) to go along the bottom of the page & a narrow strip of the same striped paper (12x¼) as before to go directly above it. Ink the edges as before & attach to bottom of the page as shown.
- Print journaling on piece of ordinary PC paper. Trim & ink edges. Mount on a piece of the blue spotted paper 5x 3¼. Ink edges of that too!
- Use double-sided tape to attach the mounted photo onto the cardstock, as shown.
- Attach the journaling block in the same way, so that it is above the edge of the bottom patterned paper.
- Cut two narrow strips from the spotted paper (5x½) & two wider, but the same length (5×1) strips from the green paper. Ink the edges. Stick the narrow strip on top of the wider strips & attach to the layout as shown. Add two corner embellishments to form arrows. Add two further corner embellishments to opposite corners of the photo block.
- Stick the title letters to the top of the page.
- Attach 3 buttons to the green paper at the bottom of the page, inside three of the circles, as shown.
- Add a hand written date beneath the photo with the journaling pen.