Creative Options Paper & Embellishment Pack
Sharpee fine point brown marker
Purple Cows paper trimmer
Stewart Superior Burnt Umber Palette inkpad
- Measure and cut green circles paper to desired size (8 1/2″ x 7 ¼” for this project)
- Fold in half to create 4 ¼” x 7 ¼” card. Ink all edges with brown ink.
- Spell out HANKS using brown alphabet stickers on 1 ½” x 5″ strip of blue dotted paper. Cut out. Ink edges.
- Place brown “T” sticker onto center of one circle on green paper. Cut out circle, ink edges. Mount using foam tape to center of blue paper flower.
- Add brown paper flower with faux gem center as an accent.
THANKS for being my friend Creative Options Sweepstakes/Contest Entry
- Cut brown spotted paper (approx. 3 ¼” x 4 ¼” rectangle) to mimic petals of blue paper flower. Place on left outside edge of the card front.
- Cut strip of striped paper (1 ½” x 4 ¼”) to fit along outside edge; mount overlapping brown flower shaped paper so petals extend onto card.
- Mount flower “T” on center left edge.
- Mount ‘HANKS’ extending from flower “T”.
- Use fine point brown Sharpee to write “for being my friend” beneath.
- To create coordinating envelope, measure and cut brown spotted paper approximately 7 ¼” x 12″.
- Fold up from bottom approximately 4 ½” inches, seal outside left and right edges of bottom 3rd over center, leaving top open.
- Fold corners of top 3rd downward to create point. Fold over to create envelope flap. Use square floral sticker as envelope seal.